Friday, May 01, 2009

Deja-vue

Hudson and I have moved back in with my parents. Again.
Rob has left to go train for his dream career. Again.
We all miss each other like crazy. Again.

That's kinda all there is to talk about in my life right now, which is why I've been absent from blogging. That, and the fact that my camera card doesn't fit into my parents computer so I can't upload any pictures. I'll get that organized soon.

I'll start blogging more once I get into some sort of routine here. I'm still living out of suitcases and have stuff all over the place...I need to find my groove here.

8 comments:

Shannon said...

OMG Joyce!! Good luck with everything! Hope it's not too stressful and that the time flies by so you can be a family again!!

Unknown said...

Hey Joyce! Hope you're starting to get settled...when do we meet for coffee?! lol. Take it easy and hope to start reading your posts soon..

Audrey said...

I want to come for coffee with Chantal too!

6 months will go by so quickly. It probably just doesn't seem like it right now but when you look back once it's all done, it will be just a small blip.

Anonymous said...

I love you and miss you both like crazy! Wish I was with you.

Anonymous said...

It takes time to settle.
Joyce, wait everything will be alright.

I love you.

Grandfa

Sonia said...

Listen to your wise dad. It'll all work out in the end. Plus, you've got your parents, older sister and her family near you. Bonus! :o)

Susan said...

Ok... so how about everyone meeting at my parents place - Joyce you can serve up some fancy, shmancy coffee with your new, free Expresso maker and I'll bring a box full of Biscotti!!
Audrey, Sonia, Chantal... Shannon, you too - when are available?!

Anonymous said...

Joyce,

The time will pass quickly. You`ll see, six months will fly by.

If you want the time to go even quicker, I`m moving lots and lots of boxes that need unpacking at the end of the month.
How is Hudson at unpacking boxes?
Just kidding...well not really.

Take care and stay positive! Take the time to enjoy the family.

nat