1. I got 6 (SIX!!!) mosquito bites on my back yesterday. I wasn't even really outdoors...I was playing in the car (Hudson's absolute FAVORITE activity right now is sitting in the driver's seat, pretending to drive) in the garage (we were hanging out with Rob who was cleaning the garage). I was in the car for maybe 10 minutes max when I started feeling itchy. Then I saw a mosquito about to land on Hudson's face...I shooed it away. Rob killed the greedy little bugger who tried to bite Rob too. I've got 6 welts on my back. It looks gross.
2. I took Hudson to a playgroup this morning. Half way through, he kept looking at me and saying "Home". My dog is more socialized than my son. Whenever another little boy or girl got too close to Hudson, he'd wave his hands at them, telling them to stay away.
3. I had a craving for McDonalds today. The simple, 5 mm cheeseburger was way more satisfying than the homemade, ground sirloin burgers I made last week with caramalized onions, fried mushrooms, melted swiss cheese, on a fresh bakery bun. Seriously McD's is so yummy to me.
4. Rob (being a dental hygienist) wants to eliminate juice in the house for Hudson's teeth sake. His wish is for Hudson to drink water and EAT fruit. This sounds as plausible as me not sneaking in fast food into the house.
5. I LOVE Kidd Rock's "All Summer Long" song. It came on the radio so I turned it up and started singing and dancing along...Hudson watched for a few seconds before walking to the stereo and turned it off. He's got balls, my kid.