There were many things the girls said that cracked me up...here are just a few that come to mind...
1. "NO Bos-a-co (Bosco was three syllables) NO!!!" I seriously heard this hundreds of times this week.
2. "Alex, you're not sharing" Rachel
"I know...but sometimes it's HARD to share, right?" Alex
"Yes, sometimes it's hard to share" Rachel
3. "Mama, don't let Baby Hudson get it (their Fairytopia doll)...he makes CRAZY HAIR" (he would turn the fairy's pretty hair into one. serious. afro.)
4. "Halmoni...do you know how to read?"
5. "Joycie, there is a lot of Bos-a-co's hair on the floor" (they were amazed at the concept of a shedding dog...since their Tobi doesn't shed)
6. "That's okay...me and Alex just want to play by ourselves"
"Oh...you want some privacy?"
"Yes, we want privacy"
7. "What's that?" referring to Baby Hudson's "wee-wee"
8. "Maybe you should let Mama hold Baby Hudson" (when Hudson was fussing...as in THEIR mama being better at consoling him)
9. "Mama, it's not FAIR that you're wearing a dress when we are only wearing a skirt" (real tears in eyes...could they be any more girly-girls?)
10. "Girls...I'm going to miss you so much when you go back home...I didn't get enough of you this week! Are you going to miss me?" I asked