Friday, October 10, 2008

Scrapbooking 101

"Scrapbooking 101" is something I NEVER EVER would have thought I would have googled. This is just more proof that having a kid really does change you. Anyway, it occurred to me a couple of days ago that I don't have ONE photo album of Hudson. I barely have any real pictures of him at all. They are ALL digital. ALL stored on the computer. Sometimes when I'm bored of the internet, I'll flip through some old picture folders. I always LOVE seeing how much Hudson has grown and changed. It made me realize that seeing pictures on the computer screen isn't as nice as flipping through an actual album. That's when it hit me. I am going to add one more SAHM thing to my list of cooking and cleaning...and SCRAPBOOK!!! (Especially since someone bought me a "ready-made" one when I was pregnant!)

I've overwhelmed. There are hundreds and hundreds of pictures of Hudson scattered all over our computer that I have to browse. There are soooo many different scrapbook page layouts to choose from. I've been inspired by looking at online scrapbook galleries. But how do i start??? I know I want it looking less "babyish" and more "contemporary" (although the ready-made scrapbook I received is VERY "babyish"). If I research this too long, I know that it will never get done. I'll lose my steam before I even get started. I guess i should stop blogging about it, and start scrapbooking.

P.S. Or can I screw the whole scrapbook thing and just give Hudson the link to by blog when he's old enough to read???

4 comments:

Unknown said...

whew. good luck girl! i've actually been printing out Keira's blog and am looking about to eventually bind them in. But I'm not in a hurry.

Have fun with all the stuff!

Sonia said...

I have a digital scrapbooking thing that helps you sort your pictures. I have yet to use it! LOL Let me see if I can dig it up and make a copy for you (if it's possible).

Shannon said...

I think scrapbooking is a great idea, but something I don't do. Good luck with it. It's a huge task, but certainly worth it in the long run.

Anonymous said...

Someone necessarily help to make critically posts I might state.

This is the very first time I frequented your web page and to this point?
I surprised with the research you made to create this
particular put up amazing. Great process!

Look into my site Cheap NFL Jerseys