Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Happy Holidays!



We're back in Ottawa after spending Christmas in Montreal with family and friends. Hudson's first Christmas was crazy...but fun! He got lots of gifts...lots of cuddles...lots of attention. For the most part...everyone thinks Hudson looks like Rob. Although one of my friends sees Audrey in him too!!! I don't know about that...

Santa didn't forget Bosco...he got a big bone which he paraded around the house showing everyone so proudly.

P.S. Santa didn't grant me my wish...Hudson still wants to nurse every 2 hours!!! My dream of sleeping 6 hours in a row will have to wait...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you left a comment. I've been so wrapped up in my crazy life that I missed finding out about Hudson! He's beautiful, and it WILL get better. The first 6 weeks or so are the roughest, but then they start to stretch it out. Blessings!

:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for came back in safe.
I will see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Santa Hudson is so cute. I can't believe that dad picked it up for him. Good choice dad! And thanks for writing that someone thinks he looks like me because he is so darn cute.

Anonymous said...

Santa Hudson is so cute. I can't believe that dad picked it up for him. Good choice dad! And thanks for writing that someone thinks he looks like me because he is so darn cute.

Anonymous said...

Santa Hudson; you are most cuteist santa I ever seen before .
love halmonie.