TEN THINGS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME!!!
I saw this on Rebecca Eckler's blog and thought it was fun...so I copied it! Honestly I don't have many secrets...probably because I have a big mouth, and blurt out things about myself that most people don't want others to know! But I like ME...and am not ashamed of own little "secrets"...
1. I have an obsession with wedge sandals...not only do they make me look taller, but I find them incredibly sexy.
2. I kiss my dog on the lips.
3. I have two tattoos, the first I got in Montreal when I turned 18 years old and dragged my friend Shayne with me, the second I got a year later when I was living in Vancouver and dragged my friend Jessica with me. My mom HATES them both.
4. I live by Plato's quote "Attention to Health is the Greatest Hindrance to Life"! I have NO WILL POWER when it comes to something I want...like a greasy poutine, Starbucks, or calorie-ridden desserts!
5. I like men in uniform.
6. I cry very easily. I cry in almost every movie I see...including Terminator II when at the end, the Terminator is being lowered into the vat of acid, and is saying goodbye to the little boy. I also cried when I watched the kid-movie "Two Brothers" when the two tigers are reunited and realize they are long lost brothers and start rubbing their faces together!
7. I laugh at inappropriate things. This is why I miss Jan, Akiko and Glen so much...they are also like this. I still laugh at the story of the seeing-eye-dog that made his blind owner walk right face first into a pole, when the dog himself avoided it! Sorry if this offends any of you. I know, I know...Namaste Audrey.
8. I can sing along to every heavy-metal-rock-ballad of the 80's and 90's.
9. I still count with my fingers.
10. I AM 31 AND STILL HAVE A SECURITY BLANKET!!