Tuesday, September 14, 2010

End of Summer

It's been a long time since I last blogged. A lot has happened, and since pictures say a thousand words...here's what we've been up to:


Sneak peak of the middle of reno's of our "Kitty House" (you won't believe what a difference there is since this picture was taken!) Blood, sweat, and tears have literally gone into this huge endeavor...Rob spent the entire day and night in emergency yesterday after sawing the tip of his thumb off. Ew, just the thought makes me queasy. HE HAD TO GET STITCHES THROUGH HIS THUMBNAIL. THROUGH THE NAIL!!! nasty.

Brotherly love. Devin adores Hudson. And vice versa...most of the time.


My mom turned 70!

Our Trio, but wishing we were a Quartet (MOVE BACK AUDREY!)


Family brunch in honor of my mother.

Devin turned 7 months! And strangely appears to have stopped sucking his thumb sometime after this picture was taken.


And most importantly...Hudson started preschool! That deserves a post all on it's own...so stay tuned.

6 comments:

Audrey said...

Joyce, that was quite the update post! Your kitchen looks totally torn down. Can't wait to see more updated photos of the house.

Your boys are so so cute. Can't believe that Devin is 7 months already. Way to go Hudson on your start of preschool!

Love the pictures of Mom's bday brunch. She looks so happy with her grandkids. We really wish we lived closer. boo hoo.

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Halmonie! Man, she looks fabulous!

Congratulations Hudson on starting Preschool! SO awesome!

Hudson you keep getting cuter and cuter with those pinchable cheeks! MWAH! BIG kiss to you!

So, Rob's thumb? Off completely, or the stitches saved it? He can be part of my family now - I'm abnormal because I have all digits still. My mum's cousins and brother are missing at least 1 finger and my aunt has no leg. Family reunions are pretty weird.

I cannot wait to see the finished house! I'm not kidding. It's like all those reno shows I watch on tv except I can't fast forward to the end of the hour and see the before and after. This real life stuff is painful to wait for.

Sonia said...

Wow, it looks like there is still a lot of work ahead on the house, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait! Can't wait to see pictures when it's all finished!

I hope Rob's finger isn't too mangled. Ouch..through the nail..that sounds painful.

Your boys are adorable!! I can't believe Hudson started preschool! You must love the one-on-one time with Devin now.

Unknown said...

Hudson started preschool! Oh my.. so cute. So big boy. How does he like it?
Happy birthday to your mom!! Wow, she looks amazing. Looks like she was surrounded by everyone she loves (well, almost). What a beautiful family gathering. Please wish her a happy birthday from me!
I can't wait to see the finish of your kitchen. Wow! Looks like it was totally gutted. Sorry to hear about Rob (gag gag!). Hope he's okay. Lots and lots of work you guys are doing!

Audrey said...

Are you planning once a season now?!!! Update Please!

Anonymous said...

t's such a great site. imaginary, extraordinarily stimulating!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://www.bigap.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/opony,s,2073/]opony[/url]