Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Pillow Talk

I kissed Hudson goodnight and told him I loved him. He told me he loved me too. I asked him "why?"...only because he asks me "why?" for EVERYTHING these days. He thought about it for a second, then answered: "Because you play with me, you read me books, you go poo-poo with me" (clarification: I patiently stay with him for what seems like hours while he sits on the potty - and so far we haven't had any luck with anything coming out).

It was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.

6 comments:

Audrey said...

So sweet. Kids are the BEST. They say things so honestly.

Unknown said...

And then ppl ask me why I STILL carry Keira around, because they don't stay this pure and small forever! He is such a keeper!

Shannon said...

You are a great Mama, and I'm glad that Hudson has laid out the exact reasons why he loves you so much. Absolutely adorable!!

Anonymous said...

You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky!

Sonia said...

LOL Cutie!

Anonymous said...

Hey post some new stuff already...