1. Offering Smarties as incentive to use the "potty" makes Hudson have to pee often.
2. Baby Benadryl makes Hudson sleep loooong...he got some kind of allergic reaction to who knows what, and has been napping for almost 4 hours.
3. I relied on Rob for a lot of things like putting gas in the car, replacing batteries in things, reminding me to pay bills, changing light bulbs...etc. In his absence, I all of a sudden have to be the responsible one...Lord help us, we may be in trouble.
4. I, more often than not, forget where I parked the car when I go shopping...and today I even tried to get into the wrong car!!! It wasn't even the same make or model as mine...but in my defence it WAS the same color.
5. A little boy at the park was pointing and laughing at something, and I kept looking around to see what he was laughing at...and it turned out...he was pointing and laughing at ME!!! He thought my very holey jeans were hilarious. My mother and the little boy's mother couldn't stop laughing either.