1. We still haven't picked up the pile of leaves we raked together as a family a month ago (now the leaves are all frozen together...I cringe when I think of what the rotten grass underneath it must look like).
2. I have slowly started bringing out the Christmas decorations. Hudson loves all the ones I think are the tackiest. The ones that light up in bright colors and play obnoxious music. Gone are the days of elegant looking white lights and red bows...hello dancing snowmen and multicolored flickering lights.
3. We went to our library Storytime today, and Hudson was the only kid clinging to his mama's leg (in between clapping and acting out songs and stories). I must make it a point to force him to be around more kids his age. Ro(12yrs), Kuh(10yrs), and Ed(8yrs) are not supposed to be his best friends.
4. Bosco's nose is incredible. He went from lazily snoozing on his bed, to barking like a maniac at the backdoor like an attack dog in 0.5 seconds. When we went to investigate, there in our backyard was a little bunny (he smelled it despite the fact that all our windows and doors were shut tight). Although Bosco is not a pure bred Basset Hound, he "tracks" scents like a pro.
5. I need a haircut, dye job, some new shoes, to change the nail polish on my toes, to get more sleep and to floss my teeth. There just never seems to be any time for me anymore. I feel neglected.