1. Hudson fell three seperate times. First, landing facefirst onto the corner of Bosco's wooden dogbed. Second, landing facefirst onto a plastic stepstool (you'd think plastic wouldn't do any damage, but it cut his eyebrow, cheek, and inside his mouth). And lastly, facefirst into the bathtub (empty, thank god), reaching for his rubber duckie. Yikes. Not his day.
2. I tried to make a healthy version of pancakes (using mainly cottage cheese and eggs, with just a smidgen of flour and sugar). They were gross. Healthy shemlthy. If it weren't for Rob, I would exist on anything fastfood, and Hudson would exist on Fruit Loops.
3. My parents left this morning after a quick visit. Hudson was so happy to see them. He brought them both their shoes (and the right ones too!) when it was time for them to go. They got a kick out of that!
4. The guy at Home Depot flirted with me. Funny how that doesn't happen when you have a toddler hanging off of you.
5. I missed my nieces' 5th Birthday Party...reminding me how much it sucks having family live in all different cities.