Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Blog Anniversary!


This quote is how it all started...can you believe it's been one whole year since my first blog?!? I sometimes reread my previous posts and I laugh that I have shared some pretty "personal" things about myself for anyone and everyone to read! Do I regret telling you all that I have a security blanket, or that I don't like pooing in public, or that I have posted pictures of my big, fat, pregnant belly wearing nothing but my bra??? Not for one minute. Because it's me. Real. Did the handful of negative comments I have received over the year hurt my feelings? They really didn't. I swear to God I think (actually I KNOW) that they bugged Rob more than they bugged me. I have had fun writing about my life, and even more fun reading your comments (which is why you guys should LEAVE a comment!). I have linked to so many people's blogs over the year...and it's funny how I honestly feel like I "know" people...total strangers...because I read about their daily lives...like I'm snooping on them! Anyway, feel free to keep snooping on me...
(wow...this is the first post since Hudson was born that didn't involve him!)

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Yes sister, you do write a lot of personal things. But that's what makes your blog so fun to read. What a change your life has made in 1 year, eh? Wonder how much it will have changed again by Feb 2008? Perhaps you will be posting about life in BC?

Anonymous said...

I don't get to your site often (three kids, hey? :)), but I'll say HI!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Joyce! I enjoy reading your blog and my friends' as well. It is a strange phenomenan, but I probably wouldn't read your blog if you wimped out on us and started writing fluff. The personal stuff is what makes you real. You have a good day, or a bad day and I like to hear about it. It just makes you human. Keep up the great postings!

Shannon