Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day


I don't talk to my father as much as I probably should, but I do THINK of him often, not only on Father's Day...but everyday!!! And I LOVE that he can read our blogs and follow the daily happenings in our lives, and keep in touch with his comments! Ahhh, the joys of modern life and the internet. Daddy, I hope that even though you've been really busy with the restaurant opening, I hope you take some time to relax today, and that whatever you do this Father's Day, you enjoy yourself! I will come for some dinner this week...be prepared that I eat alot lately!!! Love you Daddy, Happy Father's Day!

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Joyce, you out-post me all the time. But the cry factor can't be too good. Just kidding. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you,
I love this picture.
I hope Mom won't be jealous..

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»