Tuesday, February 28, 2006


To my funny funny friend...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIKO!!!
I wish I were there to celebrate it with you. I'm not kidding when I say that you are one of my favorite people in the entire world! I really miss having you be a part of my everyday life...I got used to seeing you practically every single day for 6 years!! It's not everyday you find someone who makes you pee your pants laughing, or brings a beautifully gift-wrapped gift for your dog, or looks into flying 3000 miles to see you because she thinks you need a friend (even if you didn't actually come to Ottawa - the fact that you thought about it means a lot)! I know you're not the sappy, gushy-emotional type...so I'll just say that I love you unconditionally, and hope you have a great day filled with lots of yummy cake!!

5 comments:

Kaili said...

Joyce,
are you copying me? And celebrating peoples birthdays on your blog? I think you are trying to be like me!!! Do you even know this person Kiko? I bet you just downloaded some picture of of the internet so your blog could be like mine!
Just kidding, that's sweet of you.
Happy Birthday Kiko!

Joyce said...

next I am going to write a blog on how I can't wait for summer...and how I took some kids to see Curious George...ha ha ha!!! yes I am copying you, next I hope to have a big, fat belly like yours!

Anonymous said...

Where are you Ponstein? Are you enjoying your week off? Are you studying or just hanging out with Bosco? Call me. Audrey

Kaili said...

Ok That's silly, Audrey doesn't know where you are, Haha! and really you aren't doing any of those things, you are sitting by your computer patiently awaiting my next blog move, so you can study it and COPY it! Hehe!

Anonymous said...

Is this what blogs are suppose to be about? Joyce, Kaili and I commenting on each other's comments? Too fun. I should start my own blog. But I can't think of an original name!